Smoky Eye How-To
- Apply a cream concealer over your eyelid to create a smooth base for your eye shadow.
- Use a pencil liner (black looks best) to trace your top lash line from the inner corner to the outer corner. Then use the same pencil to dot between your lower lashes. Smudge both lash lines with a cotton swab or an eyeliner brush.
- Sweep powder shadow (brown, gray and dark green all work with black liner) over your lid and into your crease, blending the color up and outward.
Brown Sugar Lip Scrub
- Combine one heaping tablespoon of coconut oil with one tablespoon of honey into the bowl.
- Mix the coconut oil and honey until they bind together. The consistency should look like thick honey-comb honey. Make sure to mash up all of the coconut lumps so that the mixture is clump-free. This will serve as the base of the scrub.
- Add two hand packed teaspoons of brown sugar and fold it into the base.
- Add one teaspoon of just the oil from coconut oil jar into the bowl.
- The edible scrub will last up to 2 weeks if refrigerated. Before using, allow the scrub to stand at room temperature for a good 10 minutes so that the formula softens a bit.
- Apply scrub to lips in small, circular motions for 1-2 minutes and rinse off with a warm washcloth.
Flower Bun How-To
- Take two invisible elastic bands and separate the hair into two ponytails, one above the other, in the back of your head.
- Once the ponytails are secured, take sections of each ponytail and, starting at the ends, roll them toward the head, pinning them in place with bobby pins.
- Roll the top ponytail first, then the bottom, leaving pieces closest to the middle for last.
How-To Curl Stick Your Hair